Sunday, 16 October 2011

Time to Complete

Well after a busy week and two weekends, I'm now going to try and complete a couple of projects.

One of these has been sitting on my desk since last weekend, when my awesome friend Allison and her beautiful family from Burnie came and stayed with us last weekend. Also with a week of organising Shannon's Grade 10 leavers dinner outfit, Zach spending extra time with high school commitments, organising and coaching a basketball team for Grace's Grade 5/6 Basketball team and making sure Sarah doesn't miss her first ever Trophy presentation day. I think it time for me sit back and relax.

Shannon's Leavers (check)
Zachary Performance night (check)
Basketball Tournament   (check)
Soccer Trophy Presentation (check)
its time to complete some other things a bit of me time is in order.

Here is a layout that I'm working on and I'm hoping to complete this, this afternoon,and then I'm going to make some Halloween ATC's .


As I look out my study window and see the rain pouring down I see this as a perfect day to slip on my slippers and get tucked into some great scrapping.



No comments:

Popular Posts