Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Shaping It Up For Summer.

In the last two months I have been putting my body through a massive work out for the up and coming summer.

I really want to look good in my bathers this year. I looked ok last year as I had lost 9 kg, but I still looked out of shape and there was a lot of toning to be done. Well that's what this month has been all about toning. 80 crunches, 2 minute planking, lats work out from hell, and a cardio work out to make you sweat, that your sopping wet to boot!
And Yay I can see the results!


I can sure tell to that I'm much stronger, oh and now when I suck my tummy in it actually sucks it...how cool it that. LOL

me not sucking my tummy in...LOL

Well this was just a entry to basically say YAY! me, I'm really pleased with my progress...look out summer the new me is on the way!!

Cheers Kylie

6 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Well done Kylie! I'm on that get fit thing too at the YMCA, nearly 3months now and I feel so much stronger. Isn't that planking thing a killer!!

Melissa* said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!! Found you from the Scrapbook.com blog post, following you now!

Ursula Schneider said...

Woot! That is completely awesome. I should take your story for inspiration. I have a similar, but much greater need. You look great!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome work, Kylie!!! I know how *hard* it is! Keep up the good work! Also I LOVE your latest layout SO FUN! TFS!

Donna said...

wow - you look fantastic! Congrats to you for sticking with it

Amity Knight said...

Great work. You look fabulous. Keep up the good work. It's inspiring to see.

Popular Posts