Sunday, 16 October 2011

Finished And Time To Share

The layout I just posted a photo of in my last post is finished, and I'm quite pleased with it. So here it is for show and tell.


Going out in style : Graphic 45 patterned papers, Times Nouveau Collection, Fashionista Collection and Curtain Call Collection, Jenni Bowlin paper, assorted flowers, paper dollies, BG chipboard Alpha, Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha and ghost clock, ink, Delish metal embellishment and Bella distressing tool. 


Distressing on this layout was done with the Bella distressing tool, purchased from spotlight for only $5 bargain!! and something cool to add to my caddy of tools. :)


Here I used the insides of the g's and o's in the title to create a dotted swirl.


The cute little Delish metal embellishment .....perfect!

Thanks for looking and cheers Kylie xxxx

4 comments:

Melissa* said...

Cute layout, love Graphic 45!!

Pamela said...

This is cool! :)

Donna said...

great design - I love all the little accents scattered around the page.

Amity Knight said...

I love the look of this style. I can never achieve it. Fantastic work.

Popular Posts