Sunday, 9 October 2011

Creations For Last Month.

New layout for last month!

I have scrapped some of these photo's before, but while messing around with my printing program for my Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer, I printed these cute little index photo and though they would look great on a layout and wal-la I came up with this layout.





Products used on this layout are : Kaisercraft paint, Kaisercraft timeless paper, wooden lady birds, sheer leaves (brought from Kmart) Assorted chipboard letters, SFX chipboard tree, playing card 8 x 8 scalloped Cardstock, mini wooden pegs and chipboard bird. 


Also to share with you is my ATC for last month. The theme last month for the local swap I'm in was lace, so here is my take on it.


Thanks for dropping by to check out some of my work ;)

Cheers Kylie xxx

No comments:

Popular Posts