Sunday, 7 August 2011

Thirteen

Yep we have another teenager in the house, so now there is a total of two.....oh boy here we go!!!!

Posing with one of your presents. 
I hope you enjoy reading this and it 
has all the facts you need when looking up and animal.
All the awesome stuff you got for your birthday so far .


Today is Zachary's 13th birthday, wow where has that time gone. I remember bringing home this little bundle of joy from hospital, and now I have this noisy, crazy kid! But I would not trade a single day having you in my life or in all of our lives for a matter of fact. Every day you bring a smile to our faces, with your awesome sence of humour, you also sometimes bring a headache to your mothers head, but hey I take a nurofen and tell you to use your inside voice and we move on...LOL.

WOW today you have reached teenage status how cool is that! I can't wait to start scrapping layouts about you and your teenage drama's and triumphs. I bet most of them will be about you not being able to complete some curtain game on the PlayStation or Wii. I know that your such an easy going kid that the bathroom issues with two girls in the house will not be and issue!

I hope you have had a great day Zac and that you enjoyed your mate Jesse staying last night for a sleep over, and the yummy dinner Dad is cooking for you right now, roast turkey roll, baked potatoes, caramelised sweet potatoes and cauliflower and broccoli bake, and your Banana caramel cake for dessert! WOW make sure you save me some!

Happy Birthday Zachary, I hope you have enjoyed your day! and that you enjoy your teenage hood.
Love Mum xxx

No comments:

Popular Posts