Sunday, 10 July 2011

Here Fishy, Fishy

Here is my latest ATC's for the local swap here in Tasmania. I jumped a month ahead and did August's theme "Under The Sea".
I found this cute little image of this fish while surfing the Internet, and I didn't have the appropriate stamp for this project, so I printed it in wallet size x 9 on a  A4 sheet of paper which is perfect for ATC's and then I used my watercolour pencils to colour the image in.







Ingredients - White cardstock, assorted Tim Holtz mists, Kaisercraft paint, ink, tissue paper, printed fish, watercolour pencils, Kindyglitz, Dimensional magic.



















I know that I should really be working on this months theme which is "Things I Love" and at the the moment I can not decide what to scrap about I have way to many choices. I'm lucky its still only the beginning of the month and I still have time to complete them.

No comments:

Popular Posts