Saturday, 23 July 2011

Creations For The Week

Here is this weeks effort for scrapping, I made myself a couple of mixed media canvases, and a really cute little matchbox. 


This is my first mixed media canvas house, I really enjoyed making this and I think I shall make some more they will make lovely gifts from some of my friends.



















Here are the close up photo's to show off the detail.








I also made a SHE ART this week.



















Here are the close up photo's to show off the detail.











And last to share is my mini Matchbox. I must say that these can be fiddly to make but once they are, they are so cute you want to make more.;)


I found a template for this Matchbox here http://blog.swap-bot.com/rachels-matchbox-template/  so enjoy making one yourself if you already haven't ;)

5 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Wonderful mixed media work, love those canvases!
enJOY a lovely weekedn,
Kimberly

rockwelldesigns said...

Wow Kylie you have been busy! LOVE all of your projects. I especially love the canvas with the girl with the wings. It has so much texture and interest. So COOL!

Sue said...

Love your canvas! Stunning. Something I haven't yet tried is the mixed media, looks like fun! Such a sweet little matchbox too :)

Charity said...

Love your mixed media art!! The canvas is my favorite.

Tanyah Payne said...

I am breathless! OH MY GOODNESS this is absolutely STUNNING! love love LOVE your work! x :)

Popular Posts