Sunday, 10 July 2011

Altered Matchbox

This is my first ever altered matchbox, I made it to swap with Allison (Allisonaussie) from Scrapbook.com (SB) and one of my best friends. It's been awhile since Alli and I did a swap and the other day while checking out Alli's gallery on SB I saw that she had made an altered matchbox. I messaged her straight away and asked if she would like to make another and swap with me, and of course she said yes! :)

So here is my altered matchbox and matching tag.






















Here is the template to this Matchbox matchbox template.pdf

6 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

Oh wow how awesome is that box... I LOVE IT! :)

Sue said...

fabulously awesome little matchbox, I really love the layering on top and the key inside! Great work!

rockwelldesigns said...

This box is gorgeous! It is very tactile looking, I would love to pick it up, see and touch the details close up. Beautifully done!

Sandy Ang said...

how exquisite ! She's sure to love such a wonderful box

mel said...

2 beautiful just join the tread
and your blog was my first i LOVE this box.tfs

Kristin said...

Great project. Love your blog. Glad I found it through scrapbook.com. I am now a follower and hope you'll stop over at my blog www.kristinkottwitz.blogspot.com. I just started my blog.

Popular Posts