Saturday, 18 June 2011

What have I been up too?

Well I've been scrapping this week and I completed my prac for my coaches course on Wesnesday and passed YA!!
I really enjoy the practical session we had and working with younger children was an eye opener for me. I normally work with older children when I coach basketball, so doing this one on one activity with younger children really taught me, that even at a really young age you can guide and excite them about playing sport for fun. 
Here are my latest scrapbooking projects that I've been working on this week too. A new double page layout I made for my DD Seventh birthday, and two new series of ATC's, oriental and recycled.

Double Page layout - Seven - Made with Heidi Grace pattern paper, Thickers Alpha's,  Crafterchoice Birthday embellishments, and cardstock and string.
















Its not that often I do double paged layouts, but thanks to a $2  issue of For Keep I pick up at the newsagent the other day that inspired me to work on a double layout for my daughter 7th birthday. I'm really pleased the way it turned out and I especially love the banner made from the pp and cardstock.


Oriental ATC's




















Here are some photo's of a new series of ATC's I made for a local swap I just joined. Every month we have a designated theme and for the Month of April it is Oriental theme. The group is a little behind in months so this has given me a chance to catch up.




























These ATC's are made using Kaisercraft pattern paper Lush Collections, cardstock, ink, and oriental coin.

Recycled ATC's



















Here is my series of Recycled ATC's for the month of May. This is my take on recycled, and I thought that using an old playing card was a great way to recycle, as we have plenty of old decks of cards that missing a card here or there thanks to the kids and they make a great pre-cut trading card.
















I have used old playing cards for these and I used and old story book and some left over felt from another project and and assorted old buttons, mixed tags and some old cord that I found rummaging through a draw in the kitchen.

I'm really pleased with this series and I'm really looking forward to making this months which is themed wings. I think I shall start them this afternoon I'm really in the mood for some scrapping and creating fun.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend ;)

4 comments:

Donna said...

look gerat, i have never done ATC's but yours are great.

ms.schwiet said...

Look how creative you've been. love the simplicity of your banner in the layout, yet with the pop they are truly amazing

Sandy Ang said...

Your recycled ATC looks great !

Alla Kasumova (Lala) said...

I'm very glad that you subscribe to my blog! Glad to new acquaintances))
I liked your PBX-like to exchange))) how you look at it?

Popular Posts