Sunday, 19 June 2011

Spread Your Wings and Fly xxx

Today's scrap efforts was to finish some ATC's I started yesterday,  these ones are "wing" theme for the swap I have joined with 9 other local Tasmanian ladies.



















This time round while scrapping I took photos of the process of putting these ones together. The only stages I missed out on was the beginning  prep, which was stamping, misting and a lot of cutting out. I did start these yesterday before I had the brain wave of taking photos while make them. drrr LOL

So here we go this is putting them together!















Here I have just finished stamping the background and misting it with paint, perfect pearl, and also glimmer mist. The cardstock is bent from being heated with a heat gun to dry them. I have inked the edges  and also attached the scraps from an old story book on to the cardstock.















I have just completed inking the edges of the wings and the bust.















I'm attaching the wings to the cards, I have only used tape on the tops as when I attach the bust cut outs I would like the wings to sit under the shoulder but wrap around the front of the bust.















Here is the bust attached and the wings sit under the shoulders and the bottom of them sit around the waist.



















And here I have finished by adding quote to the top corner of the ATC saying "Spread your wings & fly xxx" So now they are all finished and ready to be swapped.

8 comments:

Ycats said...

oh pretty! Love the way they look so distressed but classy at the same time!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Lovely ATCs!
enJOY a wonderful week,
Kimberly

Lynn Biermann said...

Great ATC's! I love the way you have the wings wrapping around to the front! That is such a great touch! tfs:)

Jo in TAS said...

Does this group want a tenth Tassie person fior their next swap?

Totem said...

Very cool idea!

ally said...

Oh those are some really cool ATC'S Kylie! :) I really enjoyed looking at your blog. I found it on scrapbook.com forum! :) I am now a follower. Hope things are going well for you!! Keep up the wonderful work


Ally

http://www.allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com

rockwelldesigns said...

Love this ATC card. The wings are so pretty. I love the color combinations of pink and kraft colored cradstock.

rockwelldesigns said...

Oooops typo . . . I meant "cardstock" not "cradstock". ;)

Popular Posts