Thursday, 2 June 2011

She Art No 2

I made my second "She Art" this evening....YA me!!!

This one has a Paris theme hence the "She dreams of Paris"


I found this great template of a paper doll on the internet to night and I decided to use this as my girl on my "she art", I haven't really done a lot of free hand drawing in a very long time so I wanted to make this one look better then my first girl on my first canvas.
I can see myself making a few of these specially for gifts, so I really should one night or the next time I have free time practiced my free hand drawing and draw girls so they look super cute for these super cute canvases !

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love the pink and the lace!

Martica Designs said...

this is so cute.....

KarenSue said...

these are wonderful!!

scrapbooking for others said...

Hi, I just found your blog on Scrapook.com. Looking forward to following you! Your She Art is beautiful!

Popular Posts