Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Completed!

YA!! I completed my online coaches course this evening.
I can now go to my practical session next Wednesday and learn how to put all that reading and testing into practices. I hope I complete that with flying colours too. I really want this opportunity to do the After School Activities at my children's school, plus it helps me with my coaching skill for the grade 5/6 Basketball team that I have coached for the last two years.
I'm really proud of myself for completing this, its been along time since I've had to sit testing, and its been awhile since I have received a certificate for completing something. YA me!! Now when I blow my whistle, I can blow it with pride! :)

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Congrats on completing your courses!

Heather Landry said...

Huge congrats on completing your courses! That's great!

Popular Posts