Sunday, 29 May 2011

Post those layouts

Ok its time to post my new layouts that I have done to share with blog land.



This layout of my DD and her besties spending some time on our boat fishing, the photo's were perfect for the Echo Park paper range, it is bright and reminds me of summer and spending time outside. I keep the embellishments to a minimum on this layout as I used two photos and I want them to be the main focus and plus they took up a lot of room on this single page layout.



This layout is of my eldest DS and I had to just scrap this picture of him wearing a tie....Yep ties are cool! Specially colored ties, and wearing a collared shirt over another collared shirt, its a teenage thing...LOL
With this layout I used scraps and used my new Tim Holtz mask again, this time I just rubbed an ink pad over it to get the masking effect.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Super cute lay outs.

Popular Posts