Sunday, 8 May 2011

New layouts

Here are some new layouts I have completed. At the moment I'm really into misting and masking, I've been using a few different mediums for this, I have used Kaiser paint, water and perfect pearls in a mini mister, tattered angels glimmer mist and Tim Holtz, colour wash.


Beautiful - This layout was created using Kaisercraft paint (raw umber) and water in a mini mister. I used a Kaisercraft wood flourish to create the stencil of the dress making doll.


I used tulle to layer the punched out bird and fine delicate leaves to add some softness to this layout.



Cousins - With this layout I used Kaisercraft paint (black), perfect pearls powder, and water in a mini mister. I also used Kaisercraft wood butterflies.


I really like that with this layout I added mirrors as embellishments and I also kinder glitz the edges.


Oh so Pretty - With this layout I use tatter Angel glimmer mist (Cherub Pink), I really like that this is such a soft glitter mist. I can see myself using this quite a lot of my daughters layouts.


Changes within you - I use the Tim Holtz colour wash (lettuce) on this layout.


As you can see in this photo how the spray looks on the paper.

With all the misting and masking I do on my layouts I used a heat gun to dry the mediums.

1 comment:

ms.schwiet said...

You've got a gift

Popular Posts