Sunday, 8 May 2011

More then just another layout!



U only have 1 heart

This layout to me this month means more to me then just another layout to add to the album.

This layout describes how I felt about my husband after he was diagnosed with Atrial fibrillation and that we had to rush him into hospital for an evening for blood testing, heart machines and chest x-rays. You also had to see a heart surgeon to organize for your heart to be restarted back into rhythm (defibrillator).
I have never felt so useless in my life knowing that I couldn't fix you, knowing that you where struggling to walk at times because you heart was not working well. When I would see you sitting in the chair of an evening after being at work all day you looked so exhausted, it looked like you had run a mile when all you had done was a normal day at your job.
It was an eye opening to see you like this and it made me realise that if anything was going to happen to you, that I wouldn't cope alone. We needed you Lance, we needed you to be here for us and we needed you strong and well. I needed you, you are my soul mate! Our vows say in sickness and in health and I never thought you would take them so serious. But like it was written and said on our wedding day, I never left your side and I was with you in sickness and in health.

Its now been two weeks since your procedure and you are back to your normal self to some aspects. You can handle a day at work and come home will still have a bounce in your step. But I know deep down inside that you are worried and that sometimes that old heart of yours still aches. I think that you don't know that I know, but I do thats what a wife does. If it means that there is more time in hospital to fix this ticker of yours, I'm going to go through it with you all the way.

I will be with you in sickness and in health!

I love you!



1 comment:

Carla said...

Beautiful pages...l love your worl. I cant seem to get to your following and add myself at this time, but I will if blogger ever gets fixed.

Popular Posts