Sunday, 18 April 2010

Yep its another layout

It sure is, another layout for my Super Sunday. I mentioned before in my last post that I was working on another layout. Well here it is, I completed it even with stopping for a roast turkey roll that Lance cooked for dinner with all the roast veggie trimmings....YUMMO

So here it is.



I'm really getting into the distressing of my boy layouts I do...it really does give it that roughness need to portray a boys life.
I also love these photo's of Zac jumping off the jetty at Gordon, where we go camping of a summer. Its funny when Zac and is sister starting this they were as scared as hell to do it...but once the first jump was over and done with, we couldn't get them to stop!

Well that it for me, I'm off to start another layout. ;)

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love that little ticket and love the way you do boys pages

Shazza said...

Hi Kylie!

I love your layout 'Jump'!
do you like challenges? :)

Here is your personal invite-

Come join ARTastic challenge blog this month for a chance to win a share of $300 worth of prizes. The May challenge is ‘The Kangaroo’ with a little added criteria would love to see you have a go!! There is also a Random Draw prize if you become a new Follower for the month of May!!
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

And

From Screen to Scrap (FS2S) where we take our inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria
FS2S = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

Overseas entries welcome!

Cheers
Shazza

Popular Posts