Sunday, 18 April 2010

A Sunday Afternoon Effort.

I love my Sunday, and the reason for this is. My husband, this is the one day a week I don't have to do anything if I don't want to and it is also the one day I can sit in my scrap room and create, or just relax and sort through my stash which this then inspires me to scrap a layout...(I know how cool is it that...and no I'm not going to share my hubby....LOL)

Well this afternoon my mojo is flowing again. I have created one layout and I'm about to start another one. But before I get into the swing of the second one I would like to share the layout I created this afternoon with all you other bloggers out there.

So here it is.



I love this photo of Zac and Grace together and as soon as I saw it printed the first thought that came to mind was "boy these two look like bobble heads" So that inspired my title for this layout.

Thanks for coming by and checking it out. I'm off to complete another layout before dinner.

No comments:

Popular Posts