Thursday, 29 April 2010

No Class

Well as the title says "No Class" for me tonight. Oh well more time to scrap at home tonight. I have dinner already cooking in the slow cooker, so there really isn't much to do this afternoon. I was going to get ready to head into Scrappers Heaven for my class tonight, but I don't have enough booked in, so the girls called it off. Its not the first time I've had a class canceled, and I'm cool with it. The only thing that makes me disappointed is that I don't get to hang with all the lovely ladies that scrap there and I don't get the chance to help other scrappers, but those are the breaks.

I got some early mothers day gifts today from my darling husband this afternoon and they are of course scrapbooking items, I got a new cuttlebug embossing folder, and I got some adorable owl brads. Hubby knows that I'm really into owls right now, and its just not scrapping items, I have t-shirts, key chains, and magnets, and one lovely owl candle burner. If I could I would have a room full of them.



I have been making cards again, I'm hoping that I will be able to sell these some how, I'm not sure yet how...but I will work something out. I'm really love making them, the are quick andeasy and its a great way of using up your scraps.



Well thats it for me for now, I'm about to go and pick the kids up from school, so let the noise, fighting, and the mess begin...LOL

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous cards Kylie. Sorry to hear your class was cancelled what a bummer. But there will be many more I am sure.

Popular Posts