Thursday, 15 April 2010

My MOJO is on fire!

Yep just like the title for this post says....My mojo is back baby!
This Easter we couldn't get away, so instead we plodded around home for the break. The kids chilled eating easter eggs that the Easter bunny left all over my house from them. Hubby chilled playing a new pc game which was great for him, as he started a new job just after the break. And well for me I scrapped my little heart out!...and loved ever minute of it. So now my mojo is fully back into the swing of things, I have completed about 9 layouts and I love every single one of them.

So here are some of the following new layouts I did over the Easter long weekend.
























I have also uploaded more layouts to my gallery at Scrapbook.com

No comments:

Popular Posts