Friday, 18 July 2008

I know I know...it confession time

Alright I have a confession to make!!

I haven't blogged in ages.....ok more then ages...its been forever!

I have heaps and heaps to catch up on.

I went away to a scrapping retreat with Kaylene and that was organise by work.... there is lots to tell about that and lots of photo's to show you all and I should really do a whole post just about that. But I suppose I can give you a sneak peek!....LOL








I had to write my Victims of Crime statements for the trial of my brothers murder and that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, and now the trial was a hung jury so we all have to go through the pain of it all again....but I really don't want to go down that path tonight!!!

I have had a letter and photo published in one of favorite Aussie scrapping mags "Scrapbooking Memories"

I have been scrapping heaps and I mean heaps I have done a few off the page projects and also quite a few layouts....this could explain my absence from my blogging....hehehe
Here are just a few of my master pieces....LOL















I also have had another acceptance email from Scrapbooking Memories for another layout to be published ..... oh yes I'm over the moon about that!!! But sorry no Pic to show...You'll all have to wait till the magazine come out. ;)

I have been busy with work and have done quite a few classes. Also if it wasn't for Nat and Janet today talking about a blog for work, scrappers heaven tassie.blogspot.com which I'm helping with, I wouldn't of jumped on here tonight to fill you all in.

Here are a couple of layout I have taught over the last couple of months.





Life for me right now seems to be ok and busy......I know that its not perfect but it's ok and I can deal with that.

3 comments:

its me alli said...

hi chook its me love the new los and im sooo happy for u that you got your lo excepted wow wow wow see ya

its me alli said...

as u can see ive got a blog but have no idea what im doing as usaual hehehehe

mghairgirl said...

I am so happy to hear that life for you is going well! I miss you over at sb.com. Come by when you can and visit!!! By the looks of those retreat pictures you must have had a blast!!!! Fun times!!!

Popular Posts