Monday, 12 May 2008

Emotional Wreck

What a couple of months I have had...I have been up and I have been down...I suppose this is why they call life a roller coaster.
I have had several break downs and quite a few highs.
The break downs have shown me that I'm not that tough and that not everything can be fixed or not everything will go away (thought I was losing my marbles). I have had to deal with bringing up emotions again about the death of my brother. I have also had to deal with that little green eyed monster that inside of me towards my husband. I've had to deal with trust issues, I have also had to deal with the pressure of work and gaining the confident in meeting dead line and achieving goals and I have had to be emotional rock for some of my friends around me.

I think last two months I have never felt so tired and so drained. I have felt like locking myself away and running from all the decisions and discussions but I didn't. Until I broke down one night and lied everything out there did I get my head around all the emotions that have been trapped in my head and in my heart. With the support of Lance and my friends have I learnt to relax and not take on so much on by myself and that everyone was there for me, all I had to do was ask, I do feel the pressure releasing. I have giving myself a break from all my commitments on the internet, I have also taken some time away from my personal scrapping to get on with my work commitments done first. I have also taken valuable time to spend with my husband, my family and friends.

I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

With the highs over the last few months I have completed gorgeous projects for classes and I completed "some" personal scrapping, I have been working on a mini album about our Melbourne retreat and I have only one more photo to place and then the journaling to do and I have completed that.
I have also been asked to have an active roll in organising items for the retreat we are having with work at the end of this month. This will be such a great weekend and I feel very privilege to be apart of it all!
I have also had my first publications posted in Scrapbooking Memories. My Kaiser Family Time clock looks so good in there and it is a great feeling!
I have also had the high of having a blast with friends on the weekends and spending some great valuable time with them, and I also had a wonderful scrapping day with Kaylene, Jo and Cheryl. "Thanks girls for giving a really enjoyable day"
I have also had some wonderful quite nights with Lance and I think that we really have need this time together, just being able to talk and spend time together strengthen our relationship even more! " Thanks Lance for being there with me while I was going quietly insane"

Its funny when Life is starting to feel like it is getting to hard...remember that the good times will shine through and you can get through it...it just takes time and it also takes patience. Step out of the trouble and misery and look around...you will find the answer I sure did and I'm feeling better for it!

But hey I'm still on holidays from certain thing in my life....I will be back just give me some time!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chook take sll the time u need im here if you need me ...and i do miss you so your friend alli xxx

Anonymous said...

Big hugs Kylie! You never cease to amaze me how you can keep such a positive outlook on everything when things are obviously crappy and getting you down. We all miss you and your happy smiling face....take time out for *you* and look after yourself! Julie xx

Terri H said...

*hugs Kylie* Your an amazing woman & someone I admire greatly. you never cease to amaze me with your positivity towards everything, even when your feeling down & out. Love ya darl!

Tracey said...

Ditto ....

You will get there Kylie , Just hold on honey and take care of yourself and your family first .

Love ya

mghairgirl-Monica said...

Glad to know you are hanging in there! I really miss our chats online, but I do know that life is busy and time online can be limited...you will be back again real soon I am sure!!! It is so good to know that you are finding time for you and your family...it is so important to make the time count and make wonderful lasting memories with them, you can never get the time back!

Thinking of you often...

Melissa said...

BIG HUGS Kylie, know exactly where you are coming from, and so, am thinking of you and wishing you much happiness in the future.It can get very hard and tiresome having all those hats on...can't it? I know that you will come out the other side,a more relaxed and self-assured woman.

Jo in Tas said...

I've missed you at SH, I love the ATC's you made me, you do such beautiful work. Take good care of yourself and hope to see you soon.

Sharon said...

Glad to hear you are taking some time out just for yourself. I had to do a similar thing a few months ago......dropped some DT committments, got away from this computer for a while and scrapped for myself. My life is so much better for it.......keep your head up and look after number one.!!!!

CHeers SHaron (sharden)

Stacey said...

((hugs)) I have missed you around sb.com...I am glad that things are starting to look up for you!!!

Popular Posts