Friday, 28 March 2008

Its Been Awhile

Ah yes it has been awhile since I have done some good old blogging...So much has happen since I have come back from our Melbourne Retreat.

The kids were right back into the swing of school, and my little....ok not so little boy started high school.

I have had Alli and her Family stay for the weekend....Which was fantastic!!!

I have been celebrating Birthdays with Friends!! oh and I mean celebrating..."merry merry drink drink"...LOL I have some really good and goofy pics to show you all...LOL

I have had to deal with very crappy family news...So that was my first downer for 2008. :(

I have been scrapping like a mad women..and also I have been a guest Design team member for scrap pile this month, and I have just started this year teaching the beginner class of a Saturday at Scrapper Heaven.

and getting my act together to finally have my Kaiser clock published. "jumping for joy here"....LOL

I have also been getting myself gear up for another rock concert I'm going too see..."Queen of the Stone age"....heheheheh

and we have just celebrated easter, wow what month!!!

So were do I start...mmm

I will be back to update and add pics ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello chook i had a blast at your house cant wait now until u come here to stay lol alli xxx

mghairgirl said...

Sounds like you have been extremely busy! But have done some amazing things, your retreat must have been a blast!

Popular Posts