Wednesday, 13 February 2008

2 Days to go!!

My god the excitement of meeting the girls from Sb is building up so much I feel as though I'm going to burst!! (walking round with large smile on my face...cheeks are starting to hurt...LOL)

I started packing last night and my case was full! What the hell am I thinking, I look as though I'm going away for a week and not a weekend!! I know I need to leave room in my suitcase for shopping, a trip to Melbourne with out shopping is crazy!

I think today the plan is to do some major cutting back, and just make sure I have whats on my list..."Yes that right I'm a list maker"...If I don't have a list I'm stuffed!!! LOL
All this month I have had a list that is just for me...I even printed this month calender out so I could get my days sorted and also my head round what happening this month.
This is truly a brilliant month for me, brilliant things are happening in my life and I couldn't ask for anything more!

Oh except for Friday to roll on faster...LOL

4 comments:

mghairgirl said...

I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you! It has been a while since we have chatted! It sounds like you are as busy as myself or busyier!!! Have a great weekend, sounds like you will have a load of fun meeting up with the sb girls!!! Always a blast!

Terri H said...

Time to update Kylie LOL

JOinTAS said...

Hi Kylie,
Found your blog, just wanted to say Hi and finish off those ATC's you slacko!! Just kidding, will see you at SH on 1st April
Jo

Terri H said...

You have been tagged darl..check my blog for details.

Popular Posts