Monday, 7 January 2008

The Ball Rolling

Last night I scrapped for the first time this year.

I thought I better get my act together and get the ball rolling as I have another canvas class next month and also a beginners class at Scrappers Heaven. I felt rusty sitting at my desk not sure knowing what to do...I had scrappers block....OH NO!!

I knew not to start my canvas for work first, cause I didnt want to get half way through it and feel that it wasn't up to scratch so I decided to do a layout for Sarah's album. Normally if I have a normal 6 x 4 photo I have been scrapping them in 8 x 8 album size. But to be different I thought I'd scrap it for her 12 x 12 album and keep it simple. Well it wasn't long and the ideas came flooding back and I knew and felt at ease scrapping again.







After completing this layout I started another set of ATC (Artist Trading Cards) for Janet at work. I have completed 3 of 6 so far and I am really pleased with them. If I don't say so myself...LOL By the end of this week I should have them finished and ready to post on here.

Ahhh it feels good to be scrapping again!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Thats a Beautiful layout Kylie , Love the colours !!! And such a precious photo

Popular Posts