Sunday, 13 January 2008

Another Canvas Class

Next month at work I will be teaching another Canvas class. The last class I did was Sarah Canvas and I had a full class. Everyone enjoyed scrapping a canvas and customer have been asking if I would do another canvas.....Well here it its....This will be the canvas I will be teaching in February!!





The Journaling reads : What makes a home?? Is it the rusty roof, the flaky paint or is it the love inside!!

I have used Kaiser papers, paints, fozz felt, and Bella flowers , chipboard, and Autumn leaves clear stamps.

Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Kylie .. its perfect ... I totally love it !!!!

Anonymous said...

love it all and i love the journalling i can relate to it lol alli xxx

Leigh Anne said...

very cool Kylie - I am loving those ticket stamps you've been using lately - might have to get me some ;)

mghairgirl said...

This so perfect! I am sure everyone will be so thrilled to have another class on doing a canvas!

Popular Posts