Friday, 7 December 2007

Many Projects

Over the last two months I may not have been blogging much but I have been scrapping. It seemed right to get back into my scrapping and with a nice little push from two of my dearest friends Kaylene and Cheryl they got the ball rolling for me again!!

Here are some of my latests creations.

Canvas Art



Trading cards



Some Chrissy Projects!







Love Album



Naughty But Nice (Accordion Album)






Natural Beauty



Boo




Silly Girl






Growing Up





What a Face






My Basket Case



2 comments:

mghairgirl said...

Looks like you have been very busy! Glad to know that you are back to scrapping, it is good therapy for me!
When you send me a message in the last week or so, did you mean you didn't have time to continue in our group, or just in the swap? I wasnt' sure.

Anonymous said...

love them all but u already know that hehehehe lol alli xxx

Popular Posts