Saturday, 1 December 2007

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

Sorry I have been absent and not here for you!! Time as gotten away from me other the last month. Like a said before I have ventured back into the scrapping world, and done some layouts and other off the page projects. But between scrapping, taking care of my family and also my parents, time just seems to be slipping away from me. By the time I think to jump on the computer, I just get time to check my emails and that all it seems to be. I've missed you blog and I have so much to tell you. The question now is where to start????

As I previously posted I have been scrapping and I have many a things to post on here to show the world.

I have had some trying times mentally and physically over the last month. My mum has had a terrible month with issues about my brother, and with the court case in hand it seemed to bring everything home again and wounds open up again. I could tell that my parents were scream out for help and there was no one there for them. So I took it into my hands to find them help. I rang the victims of crime here in Tasmania and asked them to help me, help my parent. I was finding it hard to parent my parents and I felt it draining on me and also taking over my grieving process. I feel at time I just need to get on with my life and do what I need to do and care about myself at time, I know that it may seem selfish but I seem to handle the fact of losing my brother better this way. I have such a great bond with Lance and my child and they make such a good distraction for me. That having mum and dad drag up there issue about losing Chris, hard for me to cope with! I don't feel the lose of my brother the way they do and I had know idea how to comfort them that I just shut myself way from them. But I am glad that they did come to me for help and I could do everything in my powers to find help for them. I know that the next few months even years are going to be like this, but knowing that I'm there for them must be comforting to them as I know it is for me know that they are there for me.

I'm back to playing netball once a week on a Wednesday night and that has been putting pressure on my week and my tired old body....LOL the and ankle injury flairs up every now and then and my legs ache the next day from playing on such a hard surface!! But hey these are the sacrifice I make to have an hour of fun and glory at times....LOL

I am also finally back to teaching at Scrapper heaven and had my first class last Monday. It was great to be back and sharing my knowledge of this wonderful craft I love to do in my spare time.
I finally had the chance to teach my lovely canvas I made of Sarah. It was brilliant at the end of the night to see versions of my mater piece walk out the door with some very happy ladies.

For my scrapping capers I have been very busy scrapping cards of late ( specially Christmas cards) I have also done some wonderful off the page projects, for Christmas, the main ones being beautiful Kaiser products!!

I've missed blogging and expression my feeling and showing off my pieces of art work!!
Let hope that life can settle down a bit so I can spend more time on here and tell the world whats been happening with my life!!

XXX Kylie

3 comments:

KreativeMix said...

hope so :-)

Mghairgirl said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well and going on with life. We miss you being around chatting! It has been awhile!
I do understand about loss and how just when you think you are feeling better, you have a bad day. Just take it one day at a time and it will work out. It just takes time!
Talk with you soon, can't wait till you post some of your new stuff!

Tracey said...

hey there !

Popular Posts