Thursday, 27 December 2007

Chirstmas And Another Year Almost Over.





Well Christmas 2007 is over, and to my surprise its had been a brilliant Christmas day..... Other then me falling ill after lunch, just being with family was the best medicine for all of us!

I had been dreading Christmas day for awhile knowing that not having my Baby brother Christopher ringing us all to wish A Merry Christmas hard to comprehend, plus mum received some gorgeous gifts that tribute my brother, I thought that the day would be filled with tears. But to my surprise we had tears during the unwrapping of gifts then it was a blast from there on in.





My kids like always got spoilt rotten from Santa, there was a pool, DS lites for the eldest, Barbie's Bratz, and all sort of stuff being opened. It was great to see smile's on my babies faces and the occasional scream of joy from opening there gifts. Christmas is for children and when they wake up in the morning and see all the presents under Christmas tree and there little eye's just light up with joy, it means all the running round and money was well worth it.






I really enjoy this time of the year. It means time to relax, time to reflect, it means time to spend with family and friends. After having a pretty bad year.....or should I say Half a bad year... I cant wait for 2008 to come on down....The days are already looking brighter!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Im glad to see you all had a great day .. Merry Christmas to you all !! heres to 2008 .. hoping that its alot better than 07.

mghairgirl said...

It sounds like you and your family had a wonderful holiday! I am so glad that you found joy in the day! The pictures are fabulous! Hope to catch up with you soon!

Anonymous said...

glad u had a great chrissy lol alli xxxbtw great pics

Popular Posts