Sunday, 7 October 2007

KSK Guest Design Team Layout

About 2 months ago I was asked if I would like to do a layout for Karen Scrapping Kupboard as a Guest Design team member, and I jumped at the chance to work with new product and show my scrapping to other scrappers.
I finally scrapped last night after having months off and this is what I came up with using the new Daisy Bucket Paper and these very painful but fun Embelleez beadz.







This new range of Daisy Bucket paper are for Christmas and this layout just shows that Christmas doesn't always have to be the traditional reds and greens.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its stunning Kylie....worth the frustration with the beads...Deb xx

Anonymous said...

well you know i love it great colours and all those beads wow wow wow love it lol alli xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Kylie, great colours and well done with the beads! Julie xx

Anonymous said...

absolutely brilliant layout kylie, well worth the wait I reckon!!! Kaylene xx

Monica said...

Love this LO! I really like the colors!

irenie said...

Kylie- love your color choice- those snowflakes are gorgeous! You are so talented with your special details!

Charity S. said...

OH THIS IS SOOOOO KEWL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kylie, wow...i definitely think the frustration is worth it...beautiful work!!!
Darlingdumpling@scrapbooks.com

Anonymous said...

Quite, all can be

Anonymous said...

Bravo, brilliant idea and is duly

Popular Posts