Thursday, 27 September 2007

No Scrapping

Since the death of my brother I seem to not be able to scrap. When I think I can I just sit at my desk and nothing happens.
At this moment in time all I want to do is sit of an evening with Lance on the lounge and be comforted by the presence of him.
I have this urgency of scrapping an album for my brother and I cant even bring myself to do that. I worry that my work wont be good enough, that the journaling will be to hard. That the memories will be to painful......... I know that I have wonderful memories to cherish but the fear of cocking this up make me feel scared to even attempt to work on his album.
I hope that it will all charm down and I can put onto paper the feeling that I have for my baby brother and the memories I have to share with my children and that its perfect for me to treasure.

No comments:

Popular Posts