Sunday, 30 September 2007

The Brighter Side To Life!!

After having a crappy week, I have decided this morning that everything has to get better.

Yesterday, I had a brilliant day and it has made me realise that life is great and you have to make it great by doing what you want and also enjoying every moment!!!

So today on my blog I'm going to tell you all about the brilliant time I had in Somerset and also the most rocking time I has yesterday, starting with the AFL grand final and also the amazing rock concert I went to last night with my brother, Anthony!!!

So sit back and enjoy seeing the fun side to my life which I love and appreciate right now!!!






It was so cool seeing these guys in concert and to Blow our minds even more Paul Mac was playing with Silverchair!!!







There is nothing better then seeing a band live and rocking out to some amazing music!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome kylie im glad you had a great time lol alli xxx

Monica said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time! It is good for you to experience happy moments too! Glad to know that you are getting back to a normal routine and actually scheduling some fun things too!!!
Thinking of you and can't wait for you to visit our group on SB.com soon!
xoxoxo

Popular Posts