Friday, 10 August 2007

New Layouts

Here are some new layout that I did at the end of last month.






This layout I completed for a Sketch challenge on scrap pile. I was very pleased when my version of the sketch won the prize for the entries!






I adore this photo of Sarah, and I just brought my mother in laws old sewing machine from her. As mine only does straight and zig zag stitch and I really want a machine that had different stitching. Once I had this photo printed, I knew I want to do this layout with stitching. I am very pleased how it all turned out.







This layout was completed using the new Kaiser pattern paper range.
I love this photo of Zachary and is grandfather having a cuddle. They are the memories we so want to keep for ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love then love them all chook lol alli xxx

Popular Posts