Sunday, 19 August 2007

Canvas Art

These are two canvas that I have created. I love that fact with canvas is that you can bring your scrapping out of your album and into your living areas.
All you have to remember when scrapping a canvas is that it will be out in the open elements so remember to use strong adhesive.






This one is a large canvas that hangs in mine and my DH bedroom of our four gorgeous children.








And this one is of my gorgeous Sarah and it is for her bedroom. This one was done on a 12 x 12 canvas which is the same size as my layouts.

4 comments:

simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.
I thought about including a link to your site on my blog.
if you ever get the chance, come visit me

Best,
Simon

my blog is www.BrawnyHunk.com (not nearly as superficial as it sounds ;-) )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i very love your own writing style, very helpful.
don't quit and also keep writing because it simply just nicely to read it,
looking forward to look at alot more of your content pieces, goodbye ;)

Popular Posts