Sunday, 1 July 2007

Cards

While I have been scrapping, I have only every made one card. It was a thank you card for one of my sons, friends mother, and I really enjoyed making it.
On Friday I was email by Maree to see if I could join in the cyber crop at Scrap Pile.
I knew that I couldn't hang and play bingo and chat, as I had my brother over and we had a date with the new sing star.....hehehe, but I thought that I'd check out the challenges and see what they were all up to.
One of the new girls on SP had a card challenge, I decide that this one seemed interesting as I previously said before I've only made one card.
Well last night I made 6 for the challenge even though they said we only need two.....L
OL



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great cards dont forget my birthday hehehehehehhee lol alli xxx

Popular Posts