Sunday, 3 June 2007

Two New Layouts

Here a two new layout that I did last month. The First one, I did is of my beautiful daughter Sarah. I have already scrapped this photo of her before but its a fantastic shot of her that I just had to do it again. The title on this layout was done the same way as on my sweet butterfly layout I did. I printed the title on to card stock and then hand cut it out, with this one I went around the edges with a white gel pen.




This layout of me was finally done for the Praise yourself Challenge on Scrapbook.com
I really enjoyed making this layout about myself. I had just brought the new American Crafts patterned paper and also the Bella chipz 12 x 12 Sheets (The large cream flower) and with this photo of me, which is a fav. It all seem to fall into place. I had to write journaling about myself for the challenge. I hand wrote the journaling on the tag under the photo.

It says :

I am many things, here is my list of what makes me "who I am".

Wife
Daughter
Sister
Mother
Aunt
Scrapper
Net baller
Maid
Friend
and most of all "content" with my life.

I am really starting to enjoy scrapping about myself. After completing a few 12 x 12 layouts of myself, I would really like to do a book on me. For my children to look through in pasting years and see what I have done with my life, and be proud of what I have archived and to show them how much I love them.

No comments:

Popular Posts