Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Taking A Class

For the first time every, I took a class at my LSS. Scrappers Heaven
I decided to do a class to see how Natalie teaches a class and to learn her tricks to the trade...LOL
I found the class enjoyable to do and it was great to see her teaching techniques.
Now that I'm teaching as well, I felt as though I need to know what goes into teaching a class and by going last night I got a feel to how a class is taught. This is such a big learning curve for me and I so want to make this right and also fun. I love this craft I do and now sharing it with other scrapper is very exciting!!

Here is a photo of me doing my first ever class and really enjoying it......Thanks Nat for the photo :D



The layout we work on was using the new Daisy D paper and Daisy D rub ons.









I recommend if your not feeling to confortant in scrapping to give a class ago. You will meet some wonderful people and you'll learn techniques and also create a beautiful layout to treasure for ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just love this lo wow wow wo nice pic by the way hehehehehe lol alli xxx

Popular Posts