Saturday, 23 June 2007

Altered Ribbon Box

For my class this month at Scrappers Heaven, I did and Altered Ribbon Box from Kaiser.









It was a real pleasure scrapping this new product and also doing something different than a layout.

I decided to do my ribbon box in white to go with all the other container that I have in my scrapping room. I also decided to use black, white and pink colours as these were the ribbons I was placing in my ribbon holder. I have used pattern paper on the top and around the sides of the box and also a beautiful decorative flower ribbon along the top and around the sides and back. Then I have embellished the top of my ribbon box with flowers and bling to finish it off.

It was a great item to construct and decorate and I cant wait to do my next off the page project!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous girl love it !!!!!!! lol alli xxx

Linda said...

Your blog looks great Kylie!

Popular Posts