Wednesday, 20 June 2007

A Family Bond



This layout was completed during our break we all had together.
I didn't really scrap much because I really wanted to concentrate my time with being with Lance and the kids.





The only reason I scrapped this layout during our time off, was because I have had this photo of Shannon, Zac and Grace printed off for ages and it was taunting me sitting on my desk...LOL
I am really pleased how this layout has turn out. I wanted this layout to be bright and cheerful like my children are.
I found the prefect pp awhile back at work and all I need to do for this layout was to think of a design. I decided to use the theme of the pp to embellish the top of the layout with. Then in one of my new scrapping magazines they had an artical on making pp flowers. I thought to myself that this is something i really want to have ago at.

I am so pleased how this layout turn out. I will be teaching this layout in August for one of my classes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is soooo gorgeous just love it i so have to try one of those flowers heheheee lol alli xxx

Popular Posts