Sunday, 24 June 2007

Design Team Call

Last week I got an email from another scrapping site I am on - Karen Scrappin Kupboard. They were looking for scrappers to join there Design Team. I mentioned it to Lance, and he said "if I think I could handle doing both teaching and internet commitments to go for it".
So on Wednesday night I did my email application, I had to attach to this email four of my latest layouts and two altered items. On Friday night I check my emails and I had receive one from Karen, she said in her email that she had received my application and would let me know next week if I was successful or not.
Well tonight I got an email about my application and it was a rejection email....boo hoo......I talked to Lance about the email and told him that I was feeling really down about it, he said "to not give up and to keep trying because I'm one very talented scrapper" (I so do love it when my hubby praises me......He's such a sweetie!!!)
I sent Karen an email back to say thanks for replying to my email so quickly and said the next time there's a DT Call, I'll be jumping right at it again.
Well after sending that away, I checked my emails again and there was one from Karen asking if I'd like to be a quest Scrapper on their site....and I thought to myself.....HELL YES!!!! LOL
I'm not to sure what a guest scrapper does but, hey it's great being recognised as a scrapper and it feels great for my work to be noticed. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done kylie you are very talented lol alli xxx

Popular Posts