Wednesday, 2 May 2007

Tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Maree.....

I have already done this tag on Scrapbook.com
So I though since Maree has tagged me on her blog that I would paste my answers here to.

Now for the tag!
so these are the rules...Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Ok now for my 7 things:

1. I'm definitely addicted to scrapbooking .

2. And I'm addicted to SB!!!! I check there every day.....hehehe

3. I live on my computer.....if I'm not here I'm at other scrapping sites.

4. No one is aloud to touch my scrap desk.....if they need something I have to be the one to get it.

5. I love my LSS. I'm in it every week even twice a week.

6. I do all the out side work here at home.....Hubby works most weekend so I do it. I really don't mind, because when the lawn mower is going, I can't hear my children arguing... .....hehehehe

7. I'm also a stickler for being on time. If I have to be any where on time I'd rather be early, it hard at times because my DH is not like that and it drives me mental.....I'm always getting the kids and hubby ready before time, so I know that we will never be late....LOL

I'm suppose to tag 7 other people with is tag, but as I have already done this on SB. I won't be tagging anyone else.......Lucky ha!!!!......LOL

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

love your new layouts so gorgeous and i am with you totally addicted to scrapping.

and thank you for you lovely comments on my blog about my craft room.

Popular Posts