Friday, 18 May 2007

Reflecting

This layout I did of myself was for another challenge on Scrapbook.com

The Challenge is call "Praise Yourself" in which we were to write ten things about what makes us the person we are today. After placing this layout together I wasn't sure were to place my journaling. So I opted to put my age on it so that in time gone by while I'm looking through our album I can reflect on this time in my life.








This is the first time I have used a zipper on a layout. I have seen them on other layouts and thought that this layout would look quite good with one.
With the design of this layout I was trying to create a rustic feel to it. Using the brown and the greens seem to be quite a good match for this photo.

I'm still participating in this challenge and will be doing another photo of myself for the challenge.

No comments:

Popular Posts