Wednesday, 2 May 2007

Hand Made Papers and Embellishments



These hand made papers and embellishments were made by Maree on SB.

On the Aussie forum on Scrapbook.com, we had a challenge set for us were we had to make our own pp and 3 embellishments. Then after everyone had made them we swapped our designs with each other. I was very luck to receive Maree's pp and embellies. I couldn't believe when I saw them how perfect the were for a photo of Sarah that I had.

Thanks Maree, we make a great team. :D






These are the PP and embellishments that I made.

I stamped the 12 x 12 coloured paper with the Making Memories Ding Bat stamp set. I also run the two sheets of handmade paper through the printer and printed script print over them. The flower were coloured with coffee and then stamped with a scripted stamp and the book plate was cut form chipboard. My pp and embellishments were sent to Steph on SB......I'm so itching to see what she has done with them. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know i think you are sooo clever just love these pp and embellies kylie wtg girl lol alli xxx

Popular Posts