Sunday, 1 April 2007

New Layouts

Here is two layouts that I did last month.

In both of these layouts the photo's have been edited. The first one the photo was edited in Adobe Photoshop and the second one was done in Coral Photo. I love that you can turn a normal photo into something much more special.

BRRR

This is a photo of my DD last winter at soccer. I love that she was all rugged up and changing the photo to black and white then adding the colour of her scarf and hat brought out the feeling of how cold it was.

















Sweet Butterfly


This photo of my DD was edited with Coral Photo. It was edited by my very close friend Gary, who is also a member of SB! He does amazing work editing photo's and digital scrapping.

The title on this layout was hand cut out of card stock. I printed the word backward using Microsoft word. Then I used magic mount to raise the title off the page.
















I love taking a close up photo of my layout now. So that everyone gets a different prospective of my layouts.

2 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

This LO is so beautiful. So much detail and I love the dimension of it:) Excellent job:)

Gaz said...

Beautiful lo's Kylie - Your best to date!

Popular Posts