Sunday, 1 April 2007

Behind The Camera


Well since purchasing a digital camera. I spend heaps of time behind one, and with scrapbooking it is so handy. I love the fact that I can take hundreds of photo's and pick out the best shots to print and print them here at home and start to scrap a new layout.

I love the fact that with digital you can enhance them on the computer. You have instant memories to treasure, with family and friends.

My aim is in the next few years is to own a digital SLR camera, and I wouldn't mind doing a course on photography.

A photo captures memories and moments in time that no one never wants to forget!

I cant live with out my camera!!

2 comments:

Gaz said...

I know what you mean - I luv my digi camera! There's nothing more satisfying than being able to point and shoot and see your result instantly, and then get all arty when you drop them into photoshop or scrap them. Once you have the image there is just sooo much you can do it's unreal!!!!!

Merriyank said...

Oh I sooooooo miss my digi camera. One day I'll save up and buy a new one.

Popular Posts