Saturday, 17 March 2007

Me



My name is Kylie, I am a mother to 4 beautiful children (Sarah 2, Grace 7 Zachary 8 and Shannon 11). I am married to a wonderful man (Lance). We have been married for 12 year and been together a total of 16 year. Every year with my soul mate gets better and better. My kids are my world. I am a stay at home mother so my world literally revolves around my children. I started scrapbooking in March 2005. I had been thinking about scrapping for ages and never got into it. But one day I went out to the shops to by some wool for a scarf I was going to knit for my husband and they had a scrapbooking kit there and I thought, I'll buy it and give it a go. Well the scarf never got done I was hooked now I have a scrapbooking area in my study and I love to buy all the latest products for scrapping. I am still learning all there is to know about scrapbooking but I know that I love it and will be scrapping for the rest of my life. Specially knowing there will always be photos to scrap.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe Kylie ... so whens the lst time you knitted ???

Tracey

Sharden said...

Thanks for sharing you family stories Kylie.........now I know a little more about you!!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

heheheh i still get a laugh about the scarf thing sounds like me tooo many started projects not yet complete at least you did get the scarf finished lol alli xxx

Popular Posts